“The rain is cold - the barbecuin’ is bold – Deep in the heart of Orygun! When the sun does shine – the Salmon is devine – Deep in the heart of Orygun!”
This is a simple little BBQ Salmon recipe that designed to taste really mouth-watering good.
Yes, I have done the “plank thing” (I still do it). I have done the marinating thing (Still do it), but I like really simple, too. And, I really love to do this on my Traeger Grill, too!
What you see on the BBQ above is a small, filleted whole salmon not caught in the Columbia or Will-ah-mitt, but that's ok! Preparation is back to simple recipes.
- I like to use a large cookie sheet, place the salmon on the sheet and rub extra-virgin olive oil on
- Next, sprinkle on a generous amount of “Old Bay Seasoning”. Rub it in
- Sprinkle again, but don’t rub in
- Get the BBQ to high
- Spray non-stick on the grill
- Put the salmon on the grill, meat side down
- Grill for about four minutes and flip the salmon to skin side down
- Continue to grill until flaky
- Don’t over cook it so much that it dries out
You can handle a BBQ Salmon recipe that's simple, yet delicious, right?
Enjoy! Like my favorite chef and friend, George Hirsch would say: “Know your fire!”
I don’t ask that you send me 100K for my BBQ and cooking tips. But, hey, it's cool if you do! It really helps with the bills. If not, please check out my sponsors and ads....it helps keep up the blog and my fragile spirit! Thank you, it’s appreciated! Please see bottom of page for Product Disclosure and Privacy Disclosure. “Semper Fi” To All Marines!